TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The purpose of these Terms and Condtions is to set forth the terms and conditions for the provision by Tech-Konsulting sp. z o.o. of services which enable Users to create their own accounts and post their advertisements on the spare-capacities.com Website.
- The necessary condition for obtaining access to the Website services is to use an Internet-connected device equipped with a standard web browser.
In these Terms and Conditions, the following definitions shall apply:
Operator — Tech-Konsulting Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością ( limited liability company) with the registered office in Sandomierz at 8, Dr Aleksandra Dobkiewicza Street, 27-600 Sandomierz, entered as number KRS: 0000749960 in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court in Kielce, 10th Commercial Division , REGON: 381364830, NIP: 8641956400, which the User may contact at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org;
spare-capacities.com or Website – an online classified ads website under the name of spare-capacities.com operated by the Operator, enabling Users to post Advertisements and browse through them, accessible at spare-capacities.com and other websites operated by the Operator's partners.;
Classified advertisement — an advertisement providing information on the User's steel processing spare capacity ( an invitation to conclude a contract for services) posted by the User on the Website in compliance with the Terms and Conditions;
Service — steel processing service/ spare capacity offered by Users in their Advertisements, subject to the provisions of the Terms and Conditions;
User — an individual running a business, a company, a legal entity or an organisational unit without legal personality but able to acquire the rights and incur obligations in its own name that have created their Accounts and posted Advertisements as provided for in the Terms and Conditions;
Account – a Website location assigned to a User identified by means of his email address that allows the User to perform certain operations on the Website;
Advertising package – paid services promoting specific Advertisements such as promoting, positioning, highlighting and refreshing. Enclosure 4 provides information on the types of advertising packages and the rules for their purchase and use. ;
Terms and Conditions – these Terms and Conditions.
- An Advertisement is generated by the User who prepares it independently. The Advertisement, including a picture attached to it, should clearly refer to its subject matter and describe it in an accurate , clear and not misleading manner, in particular with reference to the User's real production capacity, certificates, quality assurance systems and his operating area. The Advertisement must describe true facts.
- Posting an Advertisement should reflect the User's real intention to engage in a transaction referred to in the advertisement.
- Advertisements are accessible to all Internet users. The Website has a contact form that allows each logged in user to send a message to an email address allocated to the Advertisement ( without disclosing the Advertiser's email address).
5. The User is responsible for the materials published by him on the Website ( including pictures) and guarantees and represents that their content is consistent with the facts and legal regulations and their publication does not violate the Operator's rights, the provisions of the Terms and Conditions and third parties' rights, including copyright.
6. An Advertisement should clearly refer to the Service offered and describe it precisely, thoroughly and comprehensibly and should not mislead other Users, in particular in respect to its characteristics.
7. The Operator shall make attempts to place Advertisements in other media and for this reason, the Operator shall engage in cooperation with such partners as press publishers, other website operators and TV broadcasters showing bulletin boards.
8. Giving his consent to the ad delivery on the Website, the User simultaneously gives his consent to publish the Advertisement, in part or in whole, (including pictures attached to the Advertisement) on websites of the Operator's partners. If parts of the Advertisement are published, the User's contact details will not be disclosed; however the method of accessing the whole Advertisement will be indicated. Its publication in partners' media will be free of charge and its purpose is to attract the highest number of potential recipients.
- The Operator's permission shall each time be required when downloading or using materials available on the Website. Such downloading and using the materials must not violate any provisions of the Terms and Conditions, the applicable law and the Operator's interests. It is strictly forbidden to aggregate and process data and other information available on the Website for the purpose of sharing them with third parties on other websites or off-line.
III. CLASSIFIED ADVERTISEMENTS – AN ACCOUNT
- Placing an Advertisement requires that the User approve the Terms and Condition, complete a form and open an Account.
- When the form referred to above is completed, the Operator shall immediately send a return message to the email address provided by the User to let him activate his Advertisement . The message will also contain other information required by the law.
- Besides activating advertisements, an Account shall provide the User with full access to his Advertisements ( e.g. for the purpose of modifying them) and correspondence with other Users. The Account will be activated after the User has created his password and provided his email address using the appropriate Website page. After performing the procedures referred to in the above sentence, the Operator will send a message how to activate the Account ( an activation link) and other information required by the applicable law to the email address provided by the User.
- Opening an Account and placing the first Advertisement shall be an equivalent to the conclusion of an agreement between the User and the Operator for the provision of services in compliance with the Terms and Conditions.
- In the case of legal entities and organizational units, an Account may be created and further activities on the Website may be performed solely by a person duly authorized by the above entities to act on their behalf.
- The User may hold and use only one Website Account.
- It is not allowed to use temporary email addresses both to open Accounts and post Advertisements.
- The Company shall provide services relating to the Website Account for an unlimited period of time. The User, however, may delete his Account any time and thereby terminate an agreement with the Operator by logging in to his Account and selecting an appropriate option or by submitting a statement to the company at the following email address: email@example.com.
III. PLACING ADVERTISEMENTS
- To place an Advertisement on the Website, the User must:
- complete a form available on the Website, plus the content of the Advertisement ( i.e. filling in at least all the required fields; and then,
- activate the Advertisement; while free of charge Advertisements are activated by clicking on an activation link delivered to the User's email address, paid Advertisements will be activated when payment has been made ( total amount due) in accordance with Item VII of the Terms and Conditions;
- in the event of exceeding the Limit, it is necessary to purchase an Advertising Package or make payment referred to in Item III point 5.
- The advertisement will be published on the Website immediately after its activation and , as a rule, will continue for an unlimited period of time, provided that the User is obliged to update the information contained in his Ad. If the User does not show any activity in the period exceeding 3 months from the last activation date or last Advertisement update, the Advertisement shall be removed from the Website page . After the lapse of 14 days from placing the Advertisement on the Website page, the User may refresh the Advertisement free of charge.
- Using a form referred to above, the User may add to the Advertisement pictures in numbers and formats specified on the Website page.
- The Advertisement shall not contain any email addresses, website addresses, telephone numbers and instant messenger numbers ( in its descriptive part and pictures). Email addresses, telephone numbers and instant messenger numbers may be provided only in the required fields of the Advertisement form. The Operator reserves the right to remove Advertisements that infringe this provision.
- During an Advertisement running period, the User may modify and alter the content of his Advertisement and its parameters ( excluding its category), remove the Advertisement or select an option of extending the running period.
- The time limits for running an Ad will be extended immediately after such an option has been activated.
- An Advertisement will be deleted from an Account immediately after the lapse of 30 days from the end of the running period.
- The User may use an additional paid service of Refreshing an Ad at the time of posting and publishing the Advertisement. The details concerning the use and purchase of the above service are set forth in Enclosure 4 to the Terms and Conditions.
- The Operator shall allow Users to post Advertisements on its Website pages without any interference in their content and form, subject to the below provisions.
- The User shall not post any Ads describing services contrary to the Website purposes and remaining in breach of the applicable laws and third parties' rights.
- The Operator shall not be liable for non-performance or improper performance of obligations resulting from any agreements relating to Advertisements by both parties.
- The Operator shall not be liable for quality and legitimacy of the offered Services, reliability and accuracy of the information provided by the Users and the ability of service providers and customers to execute transactions.
- The User shall be deemed in breach of the Terms and Conditions if he manipulates keywords in his offer or places his Advertisement in the wrong category. Such actions may result in the Operator's intervention, not excluding the removal of the Advertisement or blockade of an Account.
- The Operator shall have the right to delete an Advertisement if it in any way violates the provisions of the Terms and Conditions or the applicable laws, in particular if it contains the following content and materials:
- commonly considered offensive,
- satisfying criteria of an act of unfair competition,
- violating the rules of decency, copyright or other intellectual property rights,
- harming reputation of the Operator or its partners,
- The Operator shall not be liable for:
- the lack of interest in the subject matter of an Advertisement,
- non-fulfilment of the User's obligations resulting from warranties and guaranties in respect of the subject matter of an Ad,
- events of force majeure and failure of tele information systems or equipment beyond Operator's control,
- representations and assurances made by the User to the other party to the transaction,
- removal of Ads published by its partners referred to in Item III (9) of the Terms and Conditions due to their non-compliance with the given partner's rules for placing Advertisements.
- The Operator shall have the right to remove any Ad or block an Account if any suspicion arises that the Ad or Account have contributed or may contribute to some activities jeopardizing safety of other Website Users. Similarly, in the circumstances where an Advertisement causes harm to Operator's reputation or harms the Operator in any other way.
- When an Account or User's activities on the Website require additional data verification due to Operator's justified concerns relating to Account security, in particular an unauthorized account takeover attempt, the Operator may make the Website use conditional on the User's identity verification. Once such circumstances have ceased to exist , the Operator shall cancel the said restrictions imposed on the User.
- COMPLAINT PROCEDURE
- The User may submit a complaint concerning non-performance or improper performance of services rendered by the Operator under the Terms and Conditions within 14 days from the date of the ad delivery end or the date on which such delivery should end.
- A complaint may be submitted via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by a registered letter sent to: Tech-Konsulting Sp. z o. o., ul. Dr. Aleksandra Dobkiewicza 8, 27-600 Sandomierz , with a note "COMPLAINT SPARE-CAPACITIES.COM".
- The complaint should at least include: name and surname, User's email address assigned to the Account, URL address of the Ad that is subject to the complaint or any other details enabling the Ad identification, Ad running time, grounds for the complaint and the User's specific request in connection with his complaint.
- Should any data or information provided in the complaint need clarification before a complaint investigation begins, the Operator shall ask the User to supply additional data and information within the indicated scope.
- The Operator shall handle a complaint within 14 days from the date of receipt of a duly submitted complaint. The User will receive information about the complaint processing outcome via email sent to the address assigned to his Account.
- The User may use paid services and free of charge services offered by the Website. The payment for paid services shall be made in advance as follows:
- by giving a payment order to your payment service provider via functionalities operated by the Operator's payment service provider, e.g. online bank transfer ( so called pay-by-link), online payment by payment card;
- by using so called Premium SMS ( increased service charges);
- The Operator shall enable the User to register his payment card data so that he could make payment in accordance with item 1a) above without having to provide full details of his payment card each time. To make payment using a card registered in compliance with this provision, the User should select his registered card from the card payment list and provide his CVC or CVV code to confirm a transaction. Such transaction shall be made under the rules for online card payments as in item 1 a) above. The User may delete the details of his registered payment card at any time.
- The User may register no more than 10 payment cards.
- The Operator does not charge any fees for registering the details of payment cards.
- FINAL PROVISIONS
- The Terms and Conditions are available on spare-capacities.com and they will also be sent via email to the User's email address in the circumstances specified by the applicable laws.
- The Operator shall inform about any amendments to the Terms and Conditions publishing such information on spare-capacities.com. Such amendments will come into force on the date specified by the Operator but no later than 7 days from the date of their publication on the Website. Services activated before the entry into force of such amendments will be delivered under the previous terms and conditions but further services will be delivered under the new terms and conditions.
- Unless not stated otherwise in the mandatory legal regulations, the entire agreement for the provision of services by the Operator in compliance with the Terms and Conditions concluded between the User and the Operator shall be governed by the Polish law.
- Any disputes relating to online services provided by the Operator shall be settled by competent Polish courts of common law, having jurisdiction over the Operator's seat.
- This document has been in effect since [5th November 2018 r.].
- Who controls your personal data?
The Controller of your personal information is the Operator - Tech-Konsulting Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with the registered office in Sandomierz at 8, Dr Aleksandra Dobkiewicza Street, 27-600 Sandomierz, entered as number KRS: 0000749960 into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court in Kielce, 10th Commercial Division , REGON: 381364830, NIP: 8641956400
( hereinafter referred to as the Controller)
2. Where is your personal data stored?
We store the personal data collected in the European Economic Area ( EEA). Each data transfer is made in accordance with the applicable laws. If the data is transferred outside the EEA, the Controller uses standard contractual clauses and the Privacy Shield as safeguards against the countries which , according to the Commission, offer inadequate levels of personal data protection.
3. Who has access to your personal data ?
We do not transfer your data. We do not sell or exchange your data with external entities for marketing purposes.
- What are the legal grounds for data processing?
Personal data are processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation ( EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC ( hereinafter GDPR).
At the time of collecting your personal data, we will inform you each time what is the basis of their processing, whether you have to provide personal data and what are the possible consequences of not agreeing to it. We may process your data on the basis of your consent but also for the purpose of contract performance or due to our legitimate interest. When we collect your data on the basis of your consent, your consent is always voluntary, the lack of it, however, will prevent you from e.g. registration on the Website.
- What personal data do we collect?
We collect and process the following data ( data necessary to register the User and create an Account) : email address, password, name and surname, location ( city) and also company name, Tax identification Number and telephone number).
We collect, process and use the personal data provided voluntarily by you only if you give us your consent.
The information provided by you is processed primarily in order to properly deliver our services. During your data collection process, you will be informed each time what are the legal grounds and the purpose of collecting your data.
- How do we use your personal data?
We use the information provided by you only in the manner specified in this document, taking your consent into account . Every time the information is used in a different manner than specified in this document you will be informed about the manner and purpose of its use and give us your consent to use it.
The User's personal data is primarily used for the purpose of running the Website in a proper manner, in particular:
- to support a registration process,
- to open an Account,
- to log in to an Account,
- to place an Advertisement,
- to provide services and ensure efficient operation of the Website,
- to establish contact between the User and the Website administrators.
Your personal data may be used to send commercial information directly from the Operator and to send newsletters containing information about the Website, including news and other information on the Website subject matter – but only if you have given your consent to the above during the registration process.
Our website uses performance cookies designed to collect information about how the website is used in order to make it work better and functional cookies to remember Users' settings ( e.g. language, font size).
Our website uses the following Cookies:
_utma – a file saved on the computer disc during the first site visit. It contains a unique identification number which allows an analytical tool to determine a unique and new user,
_utmb – the _utmb cookie is responsible for storing information about a visit,
_utmc – a cookie working together with _utmb. Its task is to determine whether a new tracking should be started or whether the collected data should be included into the already existing data about previous visits,
_utmz – a cookie containing information on visit sources. Thanks to it, it is possible to figure out the number of other visits from search engines, among other things,
PHPSESSID – a cookie that maintains the ID of the current session between the server on which the page is installed and the user's device by which the user communicates with the server and the site.
The protection level against Cookies is set in each browser and cookies may be completely blocked. This increases the level of security but may also prevent some website functionalities.
We use the data collected in system logs that result from the general rules for Internet connections, e.g. IP address. All the data collected in system logs, including operating data, which define your activity on the website are used in accordance with the applicable laws. We use the data especially for technical and statistical purposes.
- How long do we keep your personal data?
The period of your personal data storage is related to the purposes and legal grounds for their processing.
Your personal data will be processed for marketing purposes for the period in which the goals resulting from your consent remain valid and if you withdraw your consent, until the withdrawal.
Additionally, we will store evidence of your consent for evidentiary purposes in order to prove facts in the event of any claims in connection with processing of your personal data until the period of limitation for claims elapses. For other purposes, based on our legitimate interest, we will keep you data for the duration of these purposes or until you raise any objections.
After the lapse of these periods, your data will be deleted or anonymized.
- What are your rights?
In connection with the processing of your personal data, you have the following rights:
- You can withdraw your consent at any time, without providing any reason
Your request may refer to any processing purpose indicated by you, e.g. withdrawal of consent to receive commercial information, but it may also apply to all processing purposes. The withdrawal of consent for all the purposes will result in your account being deleted and your data not being processed by us. Your withdrawal will not affect the operations performed so far.
- The right to access your data
You have the right to request information about your data at any time. To do this, send us an e--mail to: [email@example.com] and you will receive such information by electronic mail.
- The right to move your data
When we process your personal data in an automated manner on the basis of your consent or an agreement you have the right to obtain a copy of your data in a structured, readable and standardized format. The copy may be sent to you or another controller. Remember that this right applies only to the personal data provided to us.
- The right to correct your data
You can always request that your data be corrected if they are incorrect and to supplement them if they are incomplete. To exercise your right, you can edit your data in your Account or send us an e-mail to: [firstname.lastname@example.org] and you will receive the confirmation of your changes by electronic mail.
- The right to delete your data
You have the right to delete your personal data processed by us at any time and if it is not possible you will be informed about this.
- The right to limit the processing
You have the right to demand that we limit the processing of your personal data under the following conditions:
- if you report that your data are incorrect, then we must limit the processing until we verify their correctness,
- if the processing is unlawful you may refuse to remove your data but you may request we restrict their use instead,
- if we do not need your personal data any longer but they are still required to register or dismiss a claim.
- How can you exercise your rights?
We are serious about data protection and therefore we have set up a dedicated email address to which you can direct any questions about your personal data. Contact us at: [email@example.com].
- What can you do when we process your data incorrectly?
If you think that we are processing your personal data incorrectly, please contact us at: [firstname.lastname@example.org]. You can also file a complaint to the Head of the National Data Protection Authority.
We are doing our utmost to best protect your personal data, in particular against their loss, improper use, unauthorized access and disclosure.
We are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Account access data such as an email address and password.
Suspicions with regard to any data disclosure threat or unauthorized access, must be immediately reported to: [email@example.com].
Despite our sophisticated technical tools, we are not in a position to fully guarantee the confidentiality of the data stored and transmitted online.
- Final provisions
If you do not accept the provisions of this document you should stop using the Website and delete your Account.
Enclosure 1 is an integral part of the Terms and Conditions. For the avoidance of doubt, capitalized words have the same meaning as in definitions provided in the Terms and Conditions.
This document has been in force since [5th November 2018 ].
Enclosure 2 to the Terms and Conditions – Rules for placing Highlighted Advertisements
on the spare-capacities.com-
- Advertisements on the spare-capacities.com distinguished against the background with a coloured background and position on the Operator's initial list of Advertisements for a few days ( 7 or 30 days depending on a chosen option). Highlighting consists in positioning an advertisement before and after each search and selecting appropriate options narrowing the displayed choices provided that highlighting reflects such choices. Highlighted Advertisements are subject to fees.
Order confirmation - it is a message displayed by the payment system cooperating with the Website in which the purchase of a Highlighted Ad service is confirmed.
- An Advertisement can be distinguished from other ads by adding a coloured background to it when displayed on the Ads list and running it in the so called Highlighted Ads Section on a rotating basis.
- After the Highlighted Advertisement has been purchased the Website will send you an email confirmation , along with an Order confirmation, which is the only proof of payment for Highlighted Ads issued by the Operator.
- Fees for Highlighted Advertisements will be revealed during the Ad placement procedure.
- Fees may change from time to time. The current fees will be published in the Terms and Conditions on spare-capacities.com. Services activated before the fees come into force will be delivered on the previous terms and conditions., while further activations are possible on the current terms.
- Users are issued VAT invoices only upon their request after we have received a payment confirmation.
- To receive an invoice for Highlighted Advertisements, you need to fill in an appropriate form using the " Issue e-invoice" link available in the " Invoice payments" tab after logging in to the Account.
- You must request a VAT invoice separately for each purchase of a Highlighted Ad.
- Your Highlighted Advertisement will be published as soon as it is possible and feasible. If for any technical or other unforeseeable reasons, a Highlighted Ad is not published within 24 hours of receipt of Order confirmation, the User should contact the Customer Support Department at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The period of running a Highlighted Ad starts from the moment of its display on the Website and it will be confirmed by an email.
- A Highlighted Ad will be displayed on the Website for the period indicated by the User.
- In the event of deletion or deactivation of the Highlighted Advertisement before its running period expires, it will not be possible to reactivate the Advertisement. The fee for the unused period will not be refunded.
- We will remove any Highlighted Advertisement which does not comply with the law or the provisions of the Terms and Conditions, (in particular if it is placed in the wrong category, is similar or a duplicate, is repeated many times ( as spam), is considered offensive or a fraud, contains pornographic content, or violates copyright) and the previously charged fee will be returned in cash directly to the User's bank account within 90 days starting from the date of removal of a given Advertisement. The fee will be returned to the bank account upon User's submission of an effective and justified complaint against removal of the Ad by the Operator. Subject to the previous sentence, if the Advertisement is deleted after posting it on the Website, the User shall be charged for services rendered until the date of the Ad deletion. At the same time, if payment was made via SMS, the Website will deduct the fee for activating the Highlighted Ad charged by the SMS payment operator.
- In the event of any changes introduced to a Highlighted Ad by the User after its publication on the Website, the Operator reserves the right to edit the content that does not meet the criteria of the Terms and Conditions or remove the Advertisement. In this case, the operator reserves the right not to refund the fee collected for the Highlighted Ad.
15. Enclosure 2 is an integral part of the Terms and Conditions. For the avoidance of doubt, capitalized words have the same meaning as in definitions provided in the Terms and Conditions.
16. In all matters not regulated in this Enclosure, the provisions of the Website Terms and Conditions shall apply.
Enclosure 3 to the Terms and Conditions – Electronic Invoices
- In order to obtain an invoice, Users should fill in a form using the "Issue Invoice" link available in
the " Invoice Payments" tab after logging in to their accounts.
- Payments necessary to issue an invoice will be available in the " Invoice Payments" tab for 6 months.
- Invoices issued in a given month include payments for this month. Invoices issued within 7 days from the end of the month will have an additional note: " The invoice has been issued upon customer's request after the lapse of 7 days from the date of service provision. The tax due shown on the invoice has been settled in the relevant period preceding its issue."
- The User shall update the invoice data immediately after each change of such data.
- The default form of delivering invoices is electronic delivery. By accepting the Terms and Conditions, the User simultaneously gives his consent to receive electronic invoices within the meaning of the provisions on tax on goods and services on the terms specified in the Terms and Conditions. Paper-based invoices will be sent only upon express request of the User after paying an additional fee. If you want to obtain paper-based invoices, send a message to: [email@example.com], writing
" Paper VAT invoice " in the subject matter field.
- In order to ensure the authenticity of the invoice origin within the meaning of the separate provisions, electronic invoices will be made available to the User only after he logs in to his Account and downloads them on his own computer system.
- To ensure the integrity of the invoice content within the meaning of the separate provisions, electronic invoices will generated as PDF ( Portable Document Format) files secured in a way that makes it impossible to change any invoice details, in particular:
- to edit the content,
- to make comments,
- to fill in or sign fields of the form,
- to modify a document,
- to copy the content,
- to split a document into pages.
- The Operator reserves the right to use additional technical solutions besides those mentioned in points 5 and 6 above, to ensure the authenticity of origin and integrity of electronic invoices ( sent /made available).
- The User receiving electronic VAT invoices shall store them in accordance with the separate provisions.
- The User who wants to receive paper-based invoices will be able to do so by using the " Invoice payments" tab. If an option of paper-based invoices is chosen, it will not be possible to apply for the issue of electronic invoices and vice versa, i.e. if electronic invoices are chosen, paper-based invoices will not be issued.
- Electronic and paper-based invoices include VAT at the basic rate.
- Electronic invoices will be available in the administrative panel of the User's Account for 7 years.
Enclosure 4 to the Terms and Conditions – Rules for Advertising Package services
- The service of paid Advertising Packages consists in promoting an Advertisement.
- The following Advertising Packages are available to Users: Ordinary Package, Hardened Package and Upgraded Package. The detailed breakdown is shown in the table below:
- The services of Highlighting and Promoting on the home page begin after the User has received a payment confirmation from the Operator. The service of Refreshing is activated automatically in accordance with the schedule available in the Account.
- A detailed price list is here- Price List.
- Fees for an Advertising Package will be disclosed during the service purchase process.
- After the User has purchased the service of an Advertising Package, we will send him an email confirmation, along with an Order confirmation, which is the only proof of payment issued by the Operator.
- Fees may vary from time to time. The current fees will be published in the Terms and Conditions on spare-capacities.com. Services activated before the fees have come into force will be delivered on the previous terms and conditions, while further activations are possible on the current terms.
- Users are issued VAT invoices only upon their request.
- In the event of deletion or deactivation of the Advertisement with an active Advertising Package before its display period expires, the fee for the unused period will not be refunded
- To receive an invoice for an Advertising Package, you need to fill in a form using the " Issue e-invoice" link available in the " Invoice payments" tab after logging in to the Account.
- We will remove any Advertisement with an active Advertising Package that does not comply with the law or the provisions of the Terms and Conditions, ( if, in particular, it is added to the wrong category, is similar or a duplicate, repeated many times ( as spam), considered offensive or a fraud, contains pornographic content, or violates any copyright), and the previously charged fee will be returned in cash directly to the User's bank account within 90 days starting from the date of a given Ad removal. The fee will be returned to the bank account upon User's submission of an effective and justified complaint against removal of the Ad by the Operator. Subject to the previous sentence, if the Advertisement is deleted after posting it on the Website, the User shall be charged for services rendered until the Ad deletion. At the same time, if payment has been made via SMS, we will deduct the fee for activating an Advertising Package charged by the SMS payment operator.
12. Enclosure 4 is an integral part of the Terms and Conditions. For the avoidance of doubt, capitalized words have the same meaning as in definitions provided in the Terms and Conditions.
13. In all matters not regulated in this Enclosure, the provisions of the Website Terms and Conditions shall apply.
An Advertisement with an active Advertising package that does not comply with the law or the provisions of the Terms and Conditions, in particular, it is added to the wrong category, is similar or is a duplicate of an Ad posted previously, is repeated many times ( as spam), is considered offensive, contains pornographic content, is a fraud attempt or violates copyright will be removed and the previously charged fee will be returned in cash.
Enclosure 4 is an integral part of the Terms and Conditions. For the avoidance of doubt, capitalized words have the same meaning as in definitions provided in the Terms and Conditions.